476 Visa: Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)

If you are a recent university engineering graduate then you may be eligible for the Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa (476).

This 18-month visa allows engineering graduates to live in Australia for 18 months. You have full work rights and can choose your own employer.


Do you qualify for a visa?

Free Assessment

Recognised institutions for 476 visa

Institutions with Washington Accord accreditation meet the requirements for this visa, as do a select number of other universities and technical colleges from around the world.

Can I apply for other visas from my 476 visa?

Qualified engineers are in high demand across Australia. Depending on your point score, you may be eligible to apply for Australian Permanent Residency whilst on your Subclass 476 visa. You may also be eligible to be sponsored on a work visa.

Check your 476 eligibility

We can determine your eligibility for a Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa (476) visa. Please complete our online assessment form and we will provide information on the steps, fees and process.

Am I eligible for a 476 visa?

You may meet the requirements if the following applies to you:

  • You must be under 31 years of age
  • You must hold a recognised qualification (Bachelor degree, Masters degree, Doctoral degree or Post Graduate Diploma)
  • You must have completed your qualification in the 24 months prior to lodging the application
  • You must have completed your qualification at a recognised university. There are hundreds of eligible universities
  • You must have a major area of study in one of many engineering fields, such as chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering and environmental engineering
  • You must hold a suitable English test result (IELTS overall 6.0 with at least 5.0 in all four parts, or equivalent test result) unless exempt
Get in touch now to find out how we can help you contact us