Registered Australian Migration Agents in Melbourne and Perth

Free assessment
No visa, no fee on specific visas

Our Process

  • Step 1.

    Get a free visa eligibility check

  • Step 2.

    Engage us to manage your case

  • Step 3.

    Be supported throughout your visa journey

Applying for an Australian visa?

True Blue Migration’s experienced team of Registered Migration Agents can manage your Australian visa application from start to finish, providing expert advice and professional guidance.

Call us or complete our free online assessment form to receive tailored advice on your visa options.

Our professional and experienced team will recommend the best pathway to take based on your individual skills and family circumstances, leaving no stone unturned.

Whether you’re applying for an employer-sponsored visa, partner visa, parent visa, skilled migration visa, or appealing a visa decision, our team of MARA-registered Agents can assist you.

We work with clients worldwide, and with over 13 years of experience in Australian visa management, you can be confident that your application is in safe hands.

Migration is a highly complex area of Australian law and using a Registered Migration to manage your application can take the stress and uncertainty out of what can be a daunting and lengthy process.

Want to know what our clients think? Check out our 4.9 star rating on Google Reviews.

Want to know what our clients think?…
Get in touch now to find out how we can help you contact us